Hi, everyone! It’s been too long since I sent one of these out, and there’s a lot to cover here, so I’m going to try to make it easy for everyone to get the info they need and find the parts they’re most interested in. I mean, it’s all very important and you should read every word and reflect on it next time you meditate, but let’s be real. This newsletter is almost entirely focused on recent and upcoming changes in various lab policies.
Topics covered in this newsletter:
- Argonne VPN changes (if you never use the VPN, feel free to skip this.)
- Proofpoint and email addresses (this is definitely worth a read)
- Upcoming changes to how you can access Office 365 and Outlook (if you read your Argonne mail from your phone, this is important)
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (a good refresher)
- Laptop security, travel approval, and you (do you take an Argonne computer offsite? Read on.)