Fix for Outlook adding Teams invites to meetings
BIS will be sending out a communication on this, but I thought I’d let you all know how to fix this. If you do not want every meeting invite to include a Teams link, follow these steps:
- Login to https://outlook.office365.com/mail/inbox in your web browser.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the upper right portion of the screen.
- Choose “View all Outlook settings” from the lower right hand side of that menu.
- Choose Calendar on the left menu, then Events and invitations on the next menu.
- Uncheck Add online meeting to all meetings
This will immediately fix your web client. It will take some time for the change to make its way to your Mac client.